Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, August 16, 2010

Info Post
.
Some tricks with the "citrons", some sugar and lots of sparkling champagne later, the recipe a la Roberto is turned into real facts. It seems tasty. Yam yam :) Die Oper Kocht put it down for posterity.
.
.
And this is what he says on the first page. The original text is in German. And what follows it's more or less what Google thought of it.
.
“Whenever I cook, I start singing, mostly Sicilian hits such as "La luna mezzo mari". In addition, I invite over the people I love. That makes me happy and clears my head. Only that I don’t like to wash the dishes afterwards" said the tenor in a good mood.
.
Roberto Alagna has grown up on the outskirts of Paris in a large family. He recalls how his Grandmother often kneaded dough in the morning to prepare pasta from it. "Pasta pomodoro was very good" the Frenchman smiles "and I stole the recipe. I do not cook a lot, but if I do, then it’s pasta. It’s a brilliant invention, because you can mix it with everything, with salad, potatoes and beans, peppers or with lots of olive oil. If the ingredients are good, then you always have an excellent meal on the table”
.
What I could eat anytime
If you are hungry can you could eat stones, my father kept saying.
.
Cravings
I don’t have any, and sometimes I force myself to eat. When I work I always forget about eating.
.
What you always find in my fridge
Mostly ice, that's about all! (Laughs loudly)
.
Who I would like to invite to dinner
Aladdin and his magic lamp, so I could have three wishes accomplished […]
.
My motto
Always look forward. Although I have a nostalgic side, it is better to look ahead.
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment