Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, March 30, 2013

Info Post


Somebody asked me recently what my first Angela live experience was. The place, the person and the way the question was asked brought back so many dear memories...
I remember that day as if it were yesterday. October 20, 2008. I first saw Angela live in Faust at Staatsoper Vienna. Back than it was an adventure for me to jump on a plane and go to Vienna to see an opera. None of my friends have ever done that. But I wanted too much to see her live to miss the chance. The rest is history. I could never be thankful enough for the way my life changed since then.

I have something I call "the bag of memories", aka a bag full of opera and concert tickets. I've never thrown away any of them. So here it is. The proof I wasn't dreaming.  For me it was an out of the world evening. It was... the beginning


Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment