Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, November 6, 2009

Info Post
A trip to the mountains last weekend caused another photo shoot. Along the way there was an explosion of colors. From red to yellow, orange, green, purple...a delight. But later on, as I got up to Poiana Brasov, it started to snow. Winter was here. But not an angry one. There was a soft, white blanket covering the fir trees. It was beautiful. During those days I experienced two seasons.
.
I tried to find a song that would match the pictures. And listening to different albums I got to this one. It's Elegie by Massenet. The feeling is the right one. at least for me. "Triste et tres lent" as the composer wrote on the score.
.
You can read the lyrics HERE or play the piano if you have one around.
.
Music: Jules Massenet
Lyrics: Louis Gallet
.

.

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment