Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, February 28, 2010

Info Post
.
Mrs Gheorghiu is on the cover of March issue of the Romanian magazine "Tabu" (it will be available starting tomorrow, March 1st). And the post on Cristina Bazavan's blog of the magazine promisses many more photos. The hi-tech, disco-rock Angela, a different perspective than the one everybody is used to (this is the style of the magazine). The photos will be accompanied by a nice story - "we entered Angela Gheorghiu's bedroom". The two photos I posted here belong to Tabu Magazine.
.
And here's a bit of the article, as it was published on the same blog:
.
I spread the dresses on the large bed, letting them cover the royal velvet bed spread. I put the shoes on the soft carpet. I smiled seeing the Toma Caragiu movie collection near the TV and I admired the gramophone stylishly placed on a marble pillar next to the balcony door. I smiled seeing some fluffy, bear faced slippers near the wall, next to a guitar box full of stickers.
Even if it hadn't been for the wooden commode with mysterious small boxes from all over the world on top of it, even if I hadn't spotted the annotated scores on the chair next to the bed, I would still have known that we are inside the bedroom of a diva. From the beige curtains to the pillows on the armchair next to the bed, everything suggested voluptuousness and indulgence.
"Shall I try them?" she plainly asked us when she entered the bedroom and saw tens of outfits. Laura politely suggested that she can try them only if she feels necessary. "oh, no, if we must choose, then we try them" she said throwing the tassel cap in the middle of the bed. With this playful gesture Angela Gheorghiu was ready to try the first dress.
.
.
More about this... tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment