Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, December 30, 2010

Info Post
UPDATE
.
The mystery of the unknown song was revealed :). It was Les Chemins de L'amour, by Poulenc.
.
And a video, newly posted on YouTube. Ebben from La Wally
.

.
"It's 2 am and I can't sleep. I stay in front of the computer and smile from time to time. I'm happy for seeing her and listening to her from so close. It's that feeling of joy that you have long time after the concert ended. I would turn back time to listen to "Ebben" again. When you're there everything happens too fast, you don't have too much time to enjoy it. I don't know why I'm so melancholic at this hour"
.
This is what my friend wrote to me, adding some of the photos below. Well, we've all experienced this feeling. He called it "the Angela effect", I called it the same so, so many times before. The more you get, the more you want. Concert after concert, flight ticket after flight ticket... it's never enough. You go, see, then come back and smile for a long time.
.
According to my "eyes and ears" (I wasn't at the concert, so don't envy me) she sung Ebben ne andro lontana from La Wally, Granada and Brindisi (together with all the people that performed last evening) and one more song named.....come on.. who remembers?
.
Thanks so much for the photos to my friends G&B! And waiting for more impressions!
.
PS: To B: next time you get next to Angela and have your photo taken with her, try to relax and smile. She won't bite you :)
.






Angela and Vlad Mirita

.
From left to right, Teodor Ilincai, Vlad Mirita, Angela Gheorghiu, Irina Iordachescu and Iulia Isaev






.

0 comments:

Post a Comment