Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, August 18, 2012

Info Post

Stephanie Argerich, Martha's youngest of her three daughters, made this short film in 2011. Have no idea if there's more than this. But these 8 minutes reveal what Martha has always hidden. Her off stage life. Seen here through the eyes of her daughter. Some things about how it is to be an artist and a mother and how the daughter understood and accepted her mother-hero's way of living.

Stephanie says: 

"At my age, 34, my mother has already been married and divorced twice, had three daughters and won first prize at several international competitions and was already a legendary pianist. I've always liked to be the kind of person that watches from the shadow. Spotlights are for giants, like my mother". 

"She travelled a great deal. And lived mostly at night. As little girl, I lived in a rather special world in which my mother was a super heroine. I often travelled with her and lived at the same pace as her often stayed awake until the very early hours"


.
Have a nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment