Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, September 25, 2009

Info Post
This is written on the website of the Southbank Center.
.
Due to serious influenza, Angela Gheorghiu will have to postpone her Southbank Centre concert that was planned to take place in the Royal Festival Hall on the 2nd of October this year. The new date for this concert will be 10 November. Regrettably, tenor James Valenti is unable to appear on this date; Ms Gheorghiu looks forward to performing with Marius Manea, who will now be joining her for the concert. Please note that all tickets already purchased for the 2 October concert are valid for the rescheduled date. If you hold a ticket but are now unable to attend, please contact our Ticket Office on 0871 663 2500*. *Currently calls from the BT Network will be charged at 10 pence per minute, costs from other providers and mobile networks may vary.
.
Sorry. November 10th is a Tuesday. No chance for me to get there. On the other hand, I already saw both singing the same arias in Munich this year. I'll wait for another concert. But I can't help being sad. As I was ... 4 times already. I think it's part of this hobby/passion. It's a risk and I take it. In time you get used to this feeling....

0 comments:

Post a Comment