Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Info Post
.
This is the last part. In case anybody wonders why there are 4 parts, I devided them according to commercials. I hope everybody found something interesting in this long interview. If not, we wait for the next one.
.

Do you still have time for shopping, for girl talking, for pajama parties?
Yes, we did that too, twice. Once at home and the other time somewhere else. I make time for everything. Because of the cameras, of the performances and recordings I do people think that I’m on stage once in two-three days. It’s not true because one performance costs me a lot. And an opera singer needs free time. In my free time I sometimes like not to do anything. I like shopping, reading, walking. I like staying in the sun no matter the season. I have some friends in Puerto Rico that I visit from time to time and there I can take sun baths.
.
It seems to me that you lost some weight.
Actually I’m thinner.
.
I thought that this is needed for voice volume.
Oh, no. The volume has nothing to do with my waist.
.
So my husband is right when saying that Angela sings so naturally as if speaking.
This is my contribution. You don’t have to think that the voice is strictly related to the size of the body.
.
Thank you very much for spending more than an hour with us. We found out interesting things. One more question for you. Which is the latest love declaration for your husband?
We speak Romanian and he likes the phrase “mi-e dor de tine” (I miss you).
.


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment