Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, January 24, 2010

Info Post
I thought of putting in a chart all the appearances I know about for 2010. There are 4 titles for the moment: Traviata, Carmen, Simon Boccanegra and Adriana Lecuvreur. But in between there are a lot of empty slots. As it happened last year, some concerts will be scheduled. I'm sorry that they are not already annonced because as everybody knows, last minute travelling tends to get expensive. I'll see what I can do when time comes.
.
There are also a lot of rumours concerning the next season. I'll talk about them this week, in another post.
.
Click on the photo below to go to the chart. If you find out something I don't know, please share. From now on this chart can be found on the left side of the blog. To get to it, please do the same thing as here: click on the photo.
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment