Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, January 31, 2010

Info Post
...then you should know she's in Bucharest. She was a guest at a tv show on TVR 1 (a local station) called "Danutz S.R.L." on Sunday afternoon. I don't know much about it as I was not at home. My friends called me to tell me she's on TV. The show will be rebroadcasted on TVR1 on Friday, February 5th from 10:10am. I'll be at work but maybe someone can capture it.
.
I wasn't home because I was at the Opera last evening. Cosi fan tutte, by Mozart. The part of Fiordiligi was performed by Iulia Isaev, a Romanian soprano that sings mostly in Vienna, but from time to time she comes to Bucharest. She was very, very good. You can see the photos from the performance HERE.
.
She was colleague with Angela at the Conservatory and she also declared in a recent interview that they remained good friends. The rest is a little bit obvious. Yes, Angela came to see her. Knowing she's in Bucharest I sort of expected her to show up, but I wasn't sure. She came during the interval, directly from the tv station. After every meeting with her I think I need to take some breathing control lessons for unexpected encounters :). It's a feeling that can't be controlled. It just happens. It was amazing. She's very, very beautiful, smartly dressed and always smiling.
.
These few moments in front of Angela were the best birthday present I could get. I'm happy. And I'll be happy for the rest of the week.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment