Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Info Post



.
O la la!!! Where did this come from? Unexpected but most welcomed. When I listened to the sample on fnac.com I had some doubts. They only give you 30 seconds. A few days ago I talked about how different an opera singer sounds when the voice is used for another type of music. I guess you finished listening by now. Well, it's Angela's voice indeed :)
.
This song is on Roberto's latest CD released yesterday, Hommage a Luis Mariano. If anybody knows, let me know please when it was recorded (from the booklet or other sources...). EDIT: the CD was first released in 2006. My question refers to this song in particular.
.
The CD is on sale also as MP3 files. The song is also on Roberto's previous "Hommage CD", but there's another lady singing there.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment