Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, May 21, 2010

Info Post

.
I still can't say if I like this or not. Her rock/pop voice is so different from her opera voice that I have to get used to it first before having an opinion. Listening to Endlessly you wouldn't say that she might be able to hit high Cs, Ds, Es. As I listened to Cher live recently, when Renee started to sing I first thought of Cher. There's quite a resemblance. How did she get that voice? Oh, one more thing. I doubt that it was a live performance. This might count for the Cher-like voice.
.
I heard many people disapproving this new style. But more and more often opera singers try different approaces. Many called this "desperate need for publicity". I don't think it's the case. I only heard one song from this CD (Dark Hope) and some samples available on Amazon. The CD will be released on June 8th.
.
So, wild look, strange voice... I think I'll give it a try.
.
This song is a cover. Below you have the original song performed by Muse.
.


.

0 comments:

Post a Comment