Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, May 17, 2010

Info Post
Photo @ www.angelagheorghiu.com
.
New photos were added on Angela's official website, both in STAGE and in PERSONAL sections. Check them out!
.
Off topic, when I saw this picture I remembered how unexpected Natalie Dessay's appearance in Bucharest was last year in September, during George Enescu Festival. She replaced the soprano that got sick and performend in Mozart's "Maurerische Trauermusik" KV 477. I sneaked in the press coference and listened to her talk about her music. And one day later I attended the concert. In my mind I'm still thanking Mr Ioan Holender for bringing her here over night.
.
Romanian soprano Angela Gheorghiu was crowned Female Artist of the Year for her recent recording of Puccini's classic opera Madama Butterfly, recorded in Rome with the Orchestra e Coro dell'Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia under the baton of Antonio Pappano. Angela is currently in the studio recording her next EMI Classics album, a collection of popular opera arias - published EMI Classics on the website, at the News section, yesterday.
.

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment